Our work in the medical field consists mainly in creating synthetic images in a photo-realistic manner. Our images assist in the visual arrangement of material which leads to a great support in the areas of medical production and investigation.
to Simulate, to Promote, to Imagine, to Inform, to Show, to Explain, to Spread, to Dream, to Educate, to Illustrate, to Teach, to Entertain, to Create, to Interact, to Innovate, to Publish, to Create and give life to any project.
- Simulated surgical operations.
- Virtual recreation of Anatomy - Pathology.
- Digitalisation of faces and bodies.
- Virtual presentation of new pharmaceuticals.
- 3D animation for presentations, seminars, exhibitions and congresses.
- 3D scanning of medical utensils with 3D printing.
-Phase 1: Information request: plans, sketches and/or drawings of the project
-Phase 2: Sending of the quote and acceptation of the project
-Phase 3: Sending of the monochrome images to validate the volume.
-Phase 4: Texturisation, addition of colour and Illumination.
-Phase 5: Rendering and Final delivery.
Between 10 and 20 days