Our work here involves the reproduction of pieces of special value for your exhibitions, whether it be web based or adapted spaces with stereo-scopic systems.
This is especially useful for exhibitions in which the collections are not physically situated in the same place. Once the pieces are modelled they can be exhibited in virtual form in the same or different locations, including on the web. Pixeldreams offer the 3D scanning and printing services required to create this type of replication.
to Simulate, to Promote, to Imagine, to Inform, to Show, to Explain, to Spread, to Dream, to Educate, to Illustrate, to Teach, to Entertain, to Create, to Interact, to Innovate, to Publish, to Create and give life to any project.
- Art sculpture replication.
- Replication of caves and historic environments.
- Works of art scanned for 3D replication and printing.
- Creation of non-existant parts through the means of development models and proto-types.
- Digitalisation of faces and bodies.
- Virtual restoration of works of art.
- Creation of interactive virtual museums, galleries and shops.
-Phase 1: Information request: plans, sketches and/or drawings of the project
-Phase 2: Sending of the quote and acceptation of the project
-Phase 3: Sending of the monochrome images to validate the volume.
-Phase 4: Texturisation, addition of colour and Illumination.
-Phase 5: Rendering and Final delivery.
Between 10 and 20 days
Dependent on project