We create books that come to life beyond their pages thanks to augmented reality technology.
Thanks to the technology of augmented reality (AR or AR in English) the characters and the scenes of the books come to life, which allows students to interact with them and live the stories that are told in a more attractive way.
What is augmented reality? Augmented reality is a technology based on the superposition of virtual and computer-generated content on a real environment, obtaining mixed reality in real time. Through virtual reality, we can enter non-existent worlds and environments. On the other hand, through augmented reality we can combine the real world with the virtual one, adding transparent interfaces and all kinds of interactive experiences to the world around us. To apply this technique, a camera and software capable of recognizing printed patterns and real objects are used on which said virtual image is substituted, turning the space into interactive and digital. One of the possible uses of this technology is in the publishing of books, magazines or catalogs.
Augmented reality applied to the publishing world: An augmented reality book is an interactive book that allows you to live a parallel world, reconstruct a story, see what is not known: as the pages are turned, images and sounds can appear and the possibility of choosing how you want is offered Let the story end, as if there were the possibility of several events. You can show us a video about the printed still image, or a 3D image that we can rotate and see from all sides. Something that until now seemed fantastic and more typical of a movie is now perfectly feasible from a technological point of view.
How does it work?:The user only has to download an application from Google Play or Apple Store and scan the object in question, at which point they can start interacting with the object. Users can share the content with other users which exponentially amplifies the call effect and the spread of the activity.
They promote reading and reading fluency
Customer Experience: Create value from an emotional and relational perspective with users.
Brannding Marketing: Brand positioning and creation of notoriety.
Geo Marketing: They allow a geographic segmentation of the target audience.
Social media: Encourage recommendation through RRSS
KPI's: Allows the management of metrics, kpi's and the measurement of results.
1 - See examples - Virtual Showrooms: By using a mobile device, the user can cross a virtual door or portal and enter another enriched parallel reality such as an art gallery, or a museum and interact with objects. The model is a 3D model that synchronized with the gyroscope allows a 360º visualization of the environment.
2 - See examples - Books with Augmented Reality: By using a mobile device, the user can scan the pages of a book and interact with its rich content. Images and images come to life, emerging as holograms from the pages making the content much more attractive.
3 -See examples - Games with Augmented Reality: Pixeldreams makes gamified educational games using the best video game techniques, making the messages and content much more attractive to the younger audience by being gamified.
4 - See example - Augmented Reality by geolocation: Pixeldreams carries out creative street marketing activations consisting of the creation of geopositioned educational games very similar to Pokemon Go.
HOW TO CREATE AN APP:
- PHASE 1: Concept and Storytelling: We think of the best stories and ideas and develop them to turn them into comprehensive and professional projects. We create the script of the contents in collaboration with you. In this phase it is essential to design a good storytelling.
- PHASE 2: Flow diagram: We will distribute all the contents of the future app on a flow diagram to analyze a correct user navigation during their "customer journey". We will present the flowchart to you before starting any programming or content creation phase.
- PHASE 3: Prototype: After having distributed all the content in the flow diagram, the next step will be to make a functional prototype to verify that the desired effectiveness is being achieved.
- PHASE 4: Production: After the validation of the prototype, we start the production itself: The graphic design and 3D content begin to take shape and the final appearance of the App is given. so that together we can check the quality of the work before its completion.
- PHASE 5: Publication and distribution: We prepare the virtual configurator in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. We have all the necessary experience to carry out your project.
ASK US FOR A BUDGET: Pixeldreams carries out the entire conception of the experience: from the design and animation of the content, to its publication and distribution in market places (Google Play & Applestore). Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects. Write to us at: email@example.com
By using a mobile device, the user can cross a virtual door or portal and enter another enriched parallel reality such as an art gallery, or a museum and interact with objects. The model is a 3D model that synchronized with the gyroscope allows a 360º visualization of the environment