We create innovative games and virtual visits for the cultural and educational community, as well as for the promotion and dissemination of tourism.
We are in the experience economy: Pixeldreams develops augmented reality applications to bring the world of education closer to the younger public through disruptive strategies that go through the gamification of all types of content.
What is augmented reality? Augmented reality applied to the world of education and culture is a technology that allows adding augmented information on books, models, pieces of art, pictures, or reality itself and that are enriched by added digital information.
How does it work? The user only has to download an application from Google Play or Apple Store and scan the object in question, at which point they can start interacting with the object. There is also the possibility of creating a web with augmented reality, which allows you to use a web browser to access augmented content. Users can share the content with other users which exponentially amplifies the call effect and the spread of the activity.
Increased attention from students.
Customer Experience: Create value from an emotional perspective with the content.
Brannding Marketing: Brand positioning and creation of notoriety for the promoter of the action.
Geo Marketing: They allow a geographic segmentation of the target audience.
Social media: Encourage recommendation through RRSS
KPI's: Allows the management of metrics, kpi's and the measurement of results.
1 - Books with Augmented Reality - See example : By using a mobile device, the user can scan the pages of a book and interact with its rich content. Images and images come to life, emerging as holograms from the pages making the content much more attractive to students. The paradigmatic example of this type of content is the famous Ikea Augmented Reality catalog.
2 - E scape educational room - See example : Through the use of a mobile device, the user can cross a virtual door or portal and enter another enriched parallel reality such as an art gallery or museum and interact with objects. We create the content of the virtual escape room to measure and it is a 3D model that synchronized with the gyroscope allows a 360º visualization and interaction with the environment. Pixeldreams can also create a virtual reality escape room. Tell us more about your company and your educational project. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects.
3 - Teambuilding activities - See example : We create pets or characters that appear as holograms superimposed on the reality of the classroom, but that can also be placed on the street, in a museum, or in a square through geolocation. These types of games are very similar to the game " Pokemon Go " and allow the realization of creative activations of Geo-hunting or augmented reality by geolocation . Basically it would be a Virtual Gymkhana that allows the contestants to be grouped by teams and to carry out tests of improvement to earn points as they "hunt" geopositioned 3D models. This type of technology is a great viral marketing toolBecause users can take a "selfie" with the content or "hunted" points and share their experience on social networks, which exponentially amplifies the call effect towards other possible players. The content or animated mascot is customized according to the client's needs. Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects.
5 - Museums with Augmented Reality - See example : By using a mobile device, the user can scan a painting or sculpture and make it come to life in a holographic way, allowing a more attractive understanding of the content and the time in which it was made. . The most shocking case would be to cross a painting in formatvirtual door or portal and visit it inside using augmented reality. Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are also specialists in creating virtual visits to museums that allow you to visit a museum without leaving your home.
HOW TO CREATE AN APP:
- PHASE 1: Concept and Storytelling: We think of the best stories and ideas and develop them to turn them into comprehensive and professional projects. We create the script of the contents in collaboration with you. In this phase it is essential to design a good storytelling.
- PHASE 2: Flow diagram: We will distribute all the contents of the future app on a flow diagram to analyze a correct user navigation during their "customer journey". We will present the flowchart to you before starting any programming or content creation phase.
- PHASE 3: Prototype: After having distributed all the content in the flow diagram, the next step will be to make a functional prototype to verify that the desired effectiveness is being achieved.
- PHASE 4: Production: After the validation of the prototype, we start the production itself: The graphic design and 3D content begin to take shape and the final appearance is given to the App. In this phase we will give you preview images of all the content so that together we can check the quality of the work before its completion.
- PHASE 5: Publication and distribution: We prepare the virtual configurator in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. We have all the necessary experience to carry out your project.
ASK US FOR A BUDGET: Pixeldreams carries out the entire conception of the experience: from the design and animation of the content, to its publication and distribution in market places (Google Play & Applestore). Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects. Write to us at: email@example.com
DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD AN EXAMPLE ?: Subscribe to our newsletter and we will send you a free app with practical examples of augmented reality applicable to the field of education, click on this link: app augmented reality education.