Stand out from the competition and have them test your products directly on your mobile and on your website: Reach new markets and potential customers.
We apply the technology of virtual and augmented reality in the world of e-commerce to be at the forefront of creative processes and offer immersive experiences and memorable moments.
We create virtual showrooms, testers and configurators integrated into your mobile device and on your website to help you reach new markets and customers. Pixeldreams is a 3D visualization company located in Barcelona specialized in 3D visualization for the fields of communication and digital marketing. We explore all the possibilities, all the opportunities, combining media, experiences and content to create the best remote presentation of your products.
What is a virtual product tester? It is a new technology that allows face and body detection to overlap products created in 3D in an interactive way. (GL web technology - 3D visualization).
WOW effect: Generates greater emotional impact.
Customer Experience: The 360º visualization allows you to virtually inspect and analyze a product, mitigating returns and speeding up purchasing decisions.
Customer Experience: Create value from an emotional and relational perspective with users.
Branding Marketing: Brand positioning and creation of notoriety.
Social media: Encourages recommendation and virality through RRSS
KPI's: Allows the management of metrics (kpi's) and the measurement of results.
1 - Virtual glasses tester - See examples: We photograph your product using 3D laser scanning or photogrammetry and we program your product to become interactive within an app or on your website. Once integrated into your e-commerce, the product can be tailored to each customer through a facial detection system. A 3D interactive object generates more impact than a conventional catalog photograph. Our mind is designed to capture and pay attention to movement, so a 3D configurator is the perfect medium to carry out the marketing you are looking for for your company.
2 - Virtual online clothing fitting room - See examples: We create virtual clothing changing rooms using augmented reality technology. Our technology allows clothing to be perfectly adapted to the body of a virtual avatar and can be changed in real time. We prepare 3D animations in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. Our formats even allow exporting the models to be printed in 3D.
3 - Virtual makeup tester - See examples: We create virtual makeup testers using augmented reality technology. Our technology allows makeup to adapt perfectly to the skin of any face. We prepare 3D animations in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. Our formats even allow exporting the models to be printed in 3D.
4 - Virtual Ring Tester - See examples: We create virtual virtual ring testers using augmented reality technology. Our technology allows the ring to adapt perfectly to the fingers of the hand. We prepare 3D animations in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. Our formats even allow us to export the models to be printed in 3D.
HOW TO CREATE AN APP:
- PHASE 1: Concept and Storytelling: We think of the best stories and ideas and develop them to turn them into comprehensive and professional projects. We create the script of the contents in collaboration with you. In this phase it is essential to design a good storytelling.
- PHASE 2: Flow diagram: We will distribute all the contents of the future App on a flow diagram to analyze correct user navigation during their "customer journey". We will present the flowchart to you before starting any programming or content creation phase.
- PHASE 3: Prototype: After having distributed all the content in the flow diagram, the next step will be to make a functional prototype to verify that the desired effectiveness is being achieved.
- PHASE 4: Production: After the validation of the prototype, we start the production itself: The graphic design and 3D content begin to take shape and the final appearance of the App is given. so that together we can check the quality of the work before its completion.
- PHASE 5: Publication and distribution: We prepare the virtual configurator in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. We have all the necessary experience to carry out your project.
ASK US FOR A BUDGET: Pixeldreams carries out the entire conception of the virtual dressing room: from the concept and the idea, through 3D modeling, texturing and animation of the contents, to their final distribution and publication. Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects. Write to us at: email@example.com