Discover the power of teambuilding through augmented reality and virtual reality, generating a great impact on the brand.
We are in the experience economy and Pixeldreams develops innovative teambuilding strategies by activating virtual tests that allow the gamification of events for companies.
What is augmented reality? Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that allows virtual elements to be superimposed on our vision of reality. The virtual elements can be superimposed using image recognition technology or through geographical coordinates, and always using the camera of a smartphone and the download of an app.
How does it work?: By downloading a custom app from the corporate point of view. We create games that allow the contestants to be grouped into teams and to perform tests of improvement to earn points and achieve objectives. We create custom mascots or any type of 3D model and make them appear as holograms superimposed on the reality of your company; but they can also be located on the street, in a museum, or in a square by means of geolocation. The user orients himself in the game through a plane similar to that of google maps where the tests to pass appear. These types of games are very similar to the "Pokemon Go" game and allow for creative Geo-hunting competitions and activations.
This type of technology constitutes a great viral marketing tool because users can take a "selfie" with the content or "hunted" points and share their experience on social networks, which exponentially amplifies the call effect towards others. possible players.
The content or animated mascot is customized according to the client's needs. Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects.
WoW effect and Attraction of new users to participate in the activation.
Sympathy and increased loyalty towards the promoter company.
Customer Experience: Create value from an emotional perspective among participants.
Brannding Marketing: Brand positioning and creation of notoriety.
Geo Hunting: They allow a geographic segmentation of the target audience.
Social media: Encourage recommendation through RRSS
KPI's: Allows the management of metrics, kpi's and the measurement of results.
HOW DO WE WORK ?:
- PHASE 1: Concept and Storytelling: We think of the best stories and ideas and develop them to turn them into comprehensive and professional projects. We create the script of the contents in collaboration with you. In this phase it is essential to design a good storytelling.
- PHASE 2: Flow diagram: We will distribute all the contents of the future app on a flow diagram to analyze a correct user navigation during their "customer journey". We will present the flowchart to you before starting any programming or content creation phase.
- PHASE 3: Prototype: After having distributed all the content in the flow diagram, the next step will be to make a functional prototype to verify that the desired effectiveness is being achieved.
- PHASE 4: Production: After the validation of the prototype, we start the production itself: The graphic design and 3D content begin to take shape and the final appearance is given to the App. In this phase we will give you preview images of all the content so that together we can check the quality of the work before its completion.
- PHASE 5: Publication and distribution: We prepare the virtual configurator in any required format, to be exhibited on the Internet, Congresses, Fairs or Exhibitions with the highest levels of quality. We have all the necessary experience to carry out your project.
What we offer: Pixeldreams carries out the entire conception of Teambuidimg's activity: from the design of the 3D models, their animation, as well as the activation of the POI's (Points of Interest) geolocated in any geographical area.
Tell us more about your company and your needs. We are specialists in the creation of this type of tailor-made projects. Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using a mobile device, the user can cross a virtual door or portal and enter another enriched parallel reality such as an art gallery, or a museum and interact with objects. The model is a 3D model that synchronized with the gyroscope allows a 360º visualization of the environment